HOW TO APPLY
Workers Lifestyle Group has employment opportunities in a range of areas including dining, beverage, gaming, administration, cellar, stock control, maintenance, grounds, IT, entertainment and promotions. If you are considering employment at the Workers, please follow the links below to apply, or leave your expression of interest today.
Work Placement & Internships
Applying for Work Placement (WP) or an Internship request at Workers Lifestyle Group
Workers Lifestyle Group supports the local community in offering unpaid work placement and unpaid internship opportunities for students to gain a better understanding of the industry.
Important Information regarding work placement / internships at Workers Lifestyle Group
- Workers Lifestyle Group can only accommodate requests from those who are currently studying and the placement is a requirement of their course
- Workers Lifestyle Group receives a large number of requests and unfortunately cannot accept every request. Please allow 2 weeks for a response
- It can take time between 4-6 weeks for work placement/internships to be organised – please ensure you have provided enough time to consider your request
Prerequisites for Work Placement/Internships
- Students must provide a valid copy of their institute’s insurance documentation
- Students requesting in front of house areas in Food and Beverage, Gaming, Functions or Members Services must have a valid RSA Competency Card
- Students requesting in Gaming must have a valid RSA & RCG Competency Card
Complete the Workers Lifestyle Group Work Placement Request Form.
If you have any questions regarding work placement/internships at Workers Lifestyle Group please contact email@example.com